VENUS VIVA The best innovation for all skin problems on the face. using SMART SCAN TECHNOLOGY and frequency energy from radio waves NANO FRACTIONAL RADIO FREQUENCY
Used to treat acne scars and treat acne holes, acne scars, reduce stretch marks, solve pore problems. reduce wrinkles lift up the facial skin Help adjust skin tone regularly. collagen stimulation Exfoliates old skin cells to reveal new, naturally radiant skin.
VENUS VIVA how does it work?
There are 2 types of work: Nano Fractional RF and DIAMONDPOLAR™. The patient can choose to treat and solve the problem of concern on the spot.
1.VENUS VIVA NANO FRACTIONAL RF
It works by releasing energy to distribute it throughout the dermis layer through a pointed needle. The energy emission is controlled by smart scan technology and Nano Fractional Radio Frequency For precise shooting timing
2.VENUS VIVA DIAMONDPOLAR™
It is a combination of Multi-Polar (RF) radio frequency and Pulsed Electro (PEMF) electromagnetic field to treat wrinkles and rhytides. It will transmit heat into the dermis layer to help stimulate collagen production and lift the sap and also help restructure skin tissue.
WHO IS VENUS VIVA BEST FOR?( Who is it suitable for?)
- Treatment of scars and treatment of acne scars (Each treatment will improve the treatment result by about 20-40%, should be treated continuously 3-4 times, so the result is obvious)
- Solve the problem of large pores Not concise. Tightens pores and smoothes skin.
- Reduce wrinkles and wrinkles around the face, neck or hands
- Tightens skin, superficial wrinkles around the face, around the eyes and neck.
- Helps to evenen skin tone
- Stimulates the production of collagen and fibroblasts
- Helps exfoliate skin to reveal new, radiant and smooth skin.
- Reduce stretch marks Orange peel skin.
- Lift the freckles around the abdomen. After childbirth.
- Lifting skin after liposuction
*** Note: Treatment should be continued 3-5 times, every 4-6 weeks. ***
- The treatment area may become slightly red immediately after treatment due to heat and expansion of blood vessels under the skin, which will disappear within 1-2 hours without causing any harm to the body, and after that, a slight wound will form which will peel off on its own within 2-3
- For the first 24-48 hours after treatment, avoid going to the sauna and avoid sun exposure or outdoor sports as this may cause swelling and inflammation to increase swelling and inflammation at the treatment area.
- Avoid hot baths and swimming. After 1-2 days of treatment, bacterial infection may occur.
- Makeup can be applied normally after 24 hours of treatment.
- Wash your face with clean water for the first 1-2
Leave a reply