Krachap Lip surgery (Angel’s Lip Surgery)
Krachap Lip Surgery or Angel’s Lip Surgery is the augmentation to make lips slimmer fit to the face. The sexy lips can mesmerize people, and will make the customer’s more confident to communicate with others because lips are one point that will enhances the face. If you are looking for angel’s lips surgery, you should sufficiently find information and figure out the surgery before having the surgery because lips correcting surgery is complicated. After surgery, you may have problems. For example, the shape of lips does not fit the face: the size is not balanced; uneven lips. Therefore, you should consult an expert, or have a surgery with an experienced surgeon.
Preparation before having lip surgery
- Refrain from having supplements such as cod liver oil, vitamin E and Ginkgo not less than 7 days because these supplements affect blood coagulation.
- Those who have Ischaemic Heart Disease constantly consuming aspirin or those who have Valvular Heart Disease regularly consuming Coumadin can have lip surgery only when the surgeon allows doing.
- Who is using a pacemaker should not have a surgery because the hyfrecator which is used to stop bleeding in the operation may affect the pacemaker.
- If you have any congenital disorder or medicine allergy, please tell the surgeon before surgery.
- Do not be afraid or frightened because it is a small surgery. It will not cause any danger.
Postoperative care after lip surgery
- Do the cold compress immediately after surgery for 48 hours continuously. The cold compress should be light. For example, you can use the towel as a compress: just put 3 wet towels in the freezer. When it is frozen, continuously tap on cheek area and avoid stitches area. After 48 hours, you should not apply whether compress, hot or cold, because the wound will still swell for 4-5 days
- Try sleep on sitting or sleep on your back with head elevated with 3-4 pillows for 48 hour Be aware that the extreme swelling is normal. Do not worry about the shape of your lips because it will be extremely bloated and inequitable. The swelling take time to resolve; it may take 2-3 months to be resolve. Thus, you do not have to worry about the shape of your lips. Before having the surgery, the surgeon will examine the balance of your lips, so, due to the different limitation, the shape, caltrop-shape, of each customer’s lips will be different. One of the limitations is the thickness of lips.
- Avoid hot and strong-flavored You should have a small bite to avoid scrap sticking to the stitch. To cleaning, you can brush your teeth and use a mouthwash which will not cause any irritation. You can also gargle with saline mixing with mouthwash and, after that, gargle with pure saline once again. Do it often per day to keep your mouth moisture. If there’s any food scrap on your silk, you can inject on them with saline and better to change the syringe once a day.
- After taking all the medicine given by the surgeon, do not buy any medicine. You can have only Paracetamol, painkiller. In case you feel nauseous or vomiting, it is probably the side effect of Cloxacilline, antibiotics. Stop having it, or have Amoxicilline 500mg after meals a capsule 4 times a day (morning, noon, evening and before bed). You should have it totally 7 days continuously and you can have Domperidone, anti-emetics drugs.
- According to the surgeon’s appointment, please follow-up regularly. If you do not get the appointment, you should come to check again after surgery within 7-14 days.
- Wash fruits and vegetable cleanly before eating and do not eat raw fish or raw meat or contaminated food.
- You should gargle with saline or clean water or mouthwash frequently
- Do not push the wound by tongue or stitch off the suture wound by hands.
- Do not play any kind of sports that will cause crashing while playing e.g. football, basketball, handball for 4 weeks.
- Be careful not to smile widely in the first month.
- Drink water through a straw and do not drink too hot or cold water.
- You can wear lipstick after surgery for 7 days.
- Do not smoke after surgery for 3 weeks.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Do not drink alcohol after surgery for 2 weeks.
- The surgical wound may be bloated around 5-7 days.
- In 1-2 days after surgery, you should do the cold compress frequently.
- After surgery, you should have a clear liquid diet. After that, day 2-3, you can have a soft diet.
- Gargle as frequent as you can.