Wrinkles increase following growing age. It also causes other problems like flabby face, eye wrinkles, crow’s feet, nasolabial folds and ptosis at the lip corner. These problems can be solved by Botulinum Toxin.
What is Filler?
Many people may confuse about the difference between Botulinum Toxin and fillers. Filler is a cosmetic dermatological substance that is used to eliminate the signs of aging to be firm. It is also to restore a youthful look and to minimize the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles. Moreover, it will make you look younger. Filler can be injected into various areas. For example, augment chin: plump up thinning lips. It is also used to augment the nose to be more prominent, but it is not widespread because, in the long term, filler will not get be in shape as the first period after injection. Filler can be used to fulfill nasolabial folds. Filler that contains with the very small molecules can be used to fulfill in the sensitive area or at the area which is full of blood vessel such as under eyes, forehead and temples, but also not widespread. Filler can be divided into 3 types:
- Temporary filler will be expired within 4-6 months. The safety is very high, and it can auto-disintegrate naturally.
- Semi-Permanent filler will be expired within 2 years, longer than the first. Its safety is moderate.
- Permanent filler is silicone or paraffin. After injection, it is able to be in the skin last forever. It does not disintegrate, but, in the long term, it will affect the health.
What is better, Filler or Botulinum Toxin?
There are 2 types of wrinkles on our face. First, wrinkle that is shown when we express the feeling or move any face organs is dynamic wrinkle. Another one is wrinkle that is on our face permanently without showing any feeling or movement which is called static wrinkle:
- Dynamic wrinkle, such as eye wrinkle and forehead wrinkle, can be removed by Botulinum Toxin injection. The toxin spreads widely covering every point to solve problems, reducing molar size, lifting up facial profile or tightening facial skin. In Botulinum Toxin, there is toxin that works to loosen this type of facial muscle. When you express your feeling, facial muscle will decreasingly press, so wrinkle will be shallow and the visible wrinkle decrease.
- Static wrinkle is visible wrinkle even though there is not any facial expression. This type of wrinkle could not be removed by Botulinum Toxin injection. These are the examples of static wrinkle: oral commissures, nasolabial folds. To revise these problems is to use Filler Type HA to adjust that area to look firmer and fuller. It’s impossible for Botulinum Toxin to be used for Static Wrinkle problem. For other problems caused by facial flabby or Fat loss as sunken cheek or sunken eye or organ parts that looking sagging, may be revised by using much Filler to lift them up. But using too much Filler also results unnatural appearance and deteriorate the melting process.
Currently, there is new technology appeared into this world to restore human’s facial condition and lift it to be firmer and smoother naturally with Lipofilling Technique, becoming very popular for many people. See additional Lipofilling for Baby Face >> (Hyperlink to Baby Face Page)
Does filler injection help your skin brightening?
Doctor Alex will use the Papillon Technique, which dispersing into skin layer differently. This technique will be injected to stimulate the Fabulous Arrangement through Dermis or along with collagen creation, allowing your skin to look more brightening, fuller, healthy, and rejuvenated. It also performs with dispersive technique which goes across muscular and fat layers to revise the wrinkle and to lift firmer.
How the procedure works
- Consult with the doctor about the problems.
- Apply a numb cream at the particular point on the face. (It depends on a patient because some point does not need to be numbed)
- The doctor will inject filler into the specified area to fulfill wrinkles of the augment the face.
Postoperative care after filler injection
Filler is imitating collagen which is in our body. Filler is also called “Hyaluronic Acid” or HA which is the substance. After filler injection, you should drink a lot of water in the first 2 weeks. See other details at the below photo: