To get beautiful double eyelid is depend on what technique or procedure you’d like to. Angel’s EyeTM is the permanent double eyelids process by not leaving any scar, such technique using a very small laser spot removal pen and suturing with little Japanese silk, providing less swollen and hardly not to recuperate. These techniques would make your eyelashes become flexier, sweet appearance and so unique. It is just technical explanation and its procedures but in fact, what makes our Angel’s EyeTM look unique is its result giving more charming. When looking into your eyes, there is some powerful-strength out of your Angel’s EyeTM eyes and able to attract all eyes starring on you, that’s why this has been called “The Emotional Upper Eyelid Surgery”.
If these problems below are related to you more than two, which meant you need to consider yourself to get double eyelid treatment before the ptosis problem causing you in the near future or your latest eye diseases occurring harder. You thus require to spend lots of money for treatment and need extra recoveries:
Got faint line after wearing eye liner
Uncomfortable to use double eyelid tape
Fake eyelash is not completely fir on your eye
Less visibility and eye use
Both eyeliner and mascara messing up your day
Swollen and sleepy eye look in the morning
Eyelash poking into your eye and curling your eyelash unshapely
Got teasing by favorite word “Is your eye open now?”
Always use double sticker tapes
If you experience more than two things,
let’s get to know more about Angel’s EyeTm.
You can count on us because it’s what we are good at. Dr. Alex Clinic found that beautiful eyes not include only double eyelids result, but also feeling that’s far attractive and able to express your emotions and reflect who you really are through eye contacts. This is where “Eye is the window of your heart” comes from, favorable sentence for people to use across time. So, what is Angle’s EyeTM? How many types are there? By Dr. Alex Clinic, we have designed two Angel’s EyeTM double eyelid types, which each type is created dissimilar depended on a person’s personality and lifestyle.
Posh Angel’s Eye™
Hot Angel’s Eye™
Which technique is better?
Which eye makes you look older?
None like Angel’s EyeTM?
- Eyelid height design: the really small eyelid will show the natural eye, you cannot even figure the differences that you have done surgery. The thick or widely high eyelids will cause you look older than your age, so you always need to make-up and unable to show your bare face. The sweet eyelid (Angel’s Eye), so, is better not too small and deep as well as high.
- Measurement and design of eyelash flex: whether your eyelids getting sweet or not, all depends on the flexing eyelid design, its flex should go appropriate: beautifully flexing as natural, not too flex like drowsy eyelash or too wide to see your upper eye socket, looking unnatural after make-up or wearing Mascara.
- Eyelid length design: sweet eye must get the appropriate eye length, which meant inner and outer eyelid should not cover too much the sclera. The actual beautiful and sweet eye will show the Almond Shape feature. To operate Almond Shape feature as Hot or Posh Angel’s EyeTM can use Lateral or Medial Cathoplasty technique.
- Eyelid crease design: besides eyelid length design, eyelid crease is also as necessary as needed. There are only two forms of eyelid crease surgeries: Tepered and Parallel. Both designs provide the different types of eye’s sweetness. The Tepered technique is creasing inner eye closed to eyelid and then bending it to outer eye, or Low Crease technique, resulting the sweet eyelid and looking natural similar to Posh Angel’s EyeTM. While Parallel technique is to crease inner eye little bit onto above eye line (Because the eyelid height can be adjusted on what patient’s needs as how much high, but it cannot be too thick, causing your feature look aged), or Medium to High Crease technique. This procedure will provide your eye look sharp and so big as same as European eyelid like Hot Angel’s EyeTM.
- Technique of eyelid crease design: to have right eye style that fit your look is to choose the right technique of eyelid revision, for example, if any patient gets the ptosis, they should revise double eyelid with long-incision technique instead of using short-incision. For some case, may use that technique along with skin remover, and the uneven eyelid or ptosis cases will get revised and designed by using short-incision technique along with eyelid repair surgery.
The process starts injecting anesthetics onto upper eyelid and determining eye shape, creasing by laser around 8 to 9 mm, and suturing the inner and outer eyelid by small size of silk. For long-incision technique, its wound is around 1 to 2 cm.
- Removing fat to get inner eyelid
- Grafting fat caused eye fuller and inner eyelid
- Hiding the inner eye muscle to prove ptosis and uneven problems and to create the inner eyelid
- Use MAFT-Gun Injecting fat into eye; belly fat is very appropriate with sunken eye
- Use the standard instrument to not leave any wound contusion and less swelling
- Operation period is 20-30 minutes for short-incision and 45 minutes to 1 hour for long-incision
- Stitch off after 5 days of short-incision and 7 days of long-incision
- Follow up the short-incision result for 5 days/14 days/1 month/2 months/3 months and long-incision for 7 days/14 days/1 month/2 months/3 months
- Spend 3-5 days recovery for short-incision and 10-14 days for long-incision
You may curious whether which double eyelid crease or three-point sutures are better?
Double eyelid surgery as laser and 3-point corner stitch techniques probably not take that different on both operation and recovery times. Permanent double eyelid surgery or crease surgery by the laser can heal entire eye problems; 3-point corner stitch is unable to remove fat and heal the sunken eye, ptosis, low outer corner eye, Myasthenia Gravis, and uneven eyelid points. After 3-6 months of 3-point corner stitch surgery, your eyelid will result lower or not far different as before, which is temporary surgery. For Permanent double eyelid surgery or crease surgery by the laser can be over 20-30 years, its eyelid will shape as your age and natural sagging skin that you may consider to remove excessive skin tomorrow, yet your eyelid still.
How to take care before and after surgery
- Do not need to fasting
- Stop taking such Aspirin for 5-7 days since it may cause you the Bleeding tendency or abnormal heavier bleeding and stop having any herb before surgery
- Stop wearing make-up before surgery, especially eye makeup
- Shampoo your hair cleanly since you might not be able to shampoo after the first day of surgery
- Manage your recovery time at least 3-5 days for short-incision surgery and 7-10 days of long-incision surgery
- Take medicines as prescribed all 7 days: take analgesic only when you feel pain and keep taking disinfectant and reparil until finished
- Sleep by raising your head up high than a body and use neck pillow to reduce the swelling for 2-3 days after surgery
- Usually use the cold pack during the first three days of surgery, around wound to reduce the swelling and pain and use warm pack at day 4 and 5 to reduce the hematoma
- Do not clean directly on the wound because it may bleed in 1-2 day, you first need to leave it until stitched them off
- Wearing sunglasses any time you going out to be protected by sunlight in first 2-3 weeks after surgery
- Possibly avoid all about eye activities in the first week after surgery: reading, watching TV, using a computer, or wearing contact lens because it may cause your eye dry
- Do not let your wound get wet for the first 7-10 days and wash your face with cotton pads
- Avoid all activities affected the ocular tension within the first month after surgery: whole sports, bending or carrying the heavy stuffs
- Do not drink alcohol and smoke after the first 2 weeks of surgery since it may affect your wound to slowly heal
- Do not take any supplementary food after 2 weeks of surgery
- Do not apply skincare as scar removal cream or any cream directly on the wound after 6 months of surgery
- Decrease the protein foods like chicken, eggs, pickled foods, and seafood for 7-14 days
- Do not touch or mess up your wound: if you feel itchy due to the small silk, it may fall your silk off and eyelid off